- FUN ! + FRIENDLY & SAFETY -
Entirely redeveloped snowpark
Redeveloped by the Salomon Snowboard team, this park is one of the best in Japan. Snowpark beginners and kids alike will feel safe and secure in the "Beginner Terrain", and the separate "Intermediate Terrain", which you can enjoy yourself in an area that suits your skill level!
|When :||Dec 21-Mar 30|
10am - 4pm
* Season pass or day pass (lift ticket) compulsory.
* Park may be closed due to inclement weather, or one or both runs may be closed to facilitate other events.
* In accordance with safety regulations, walking up either run is prohibited.
Have more fun with your friends in this specially designed area for the intermediate skier or boarder. Various kickers, table tops and rails set out spaciously around the slope make this a safe yet challenging run.
For those who have never been in a snowpark before, the beginner area is the obvious place to start. Equipped with kickers, funboxes, waves and gates, this area is perfect for beginner boarders or skiers. If you are unsure about anything from the gear to the course itself don't hesitate to ask a staff member and ski or board in safety!
During the season, park lessons for beginners are scheduled to be held in conjunction with Salomon events. For details check out the APPI website.
* Bonus! From late March, the "Spring Park" is scheduled to open. Enjoy the new snow parks longer!